Leonardos Brücke / Leonardo’s Bridge
🇬🇧 English instruction:
How can you build a bridge over a river, using only planks that are too short to
reach the other side? Without tools or any other help, a bridge, able to carry
weight, is to be constructed.
• Build a bridge of six planks.
• Expand this bridge by four planks.
• How big can your bridge become?
• Can you make a bridge using exactly eight planks?
• Is an expansion with three boards also possible?
• Which structural element do all bridges have in common?
Mehr dazu in unserem Stationenpark-Handbuch
Find out more in our Handbook
Schreibe einen Kommentar